Passenger Assistant/Escort Training
BPL’s Passenger Assistant training is specifically designed for those who work/volunteer as passenger assistants or passenger escorts. PAT consists of a number of modules delivered in one block or broken down into smaller segments to better suit your timescale.
Modules cover a wide range including;
- The role of the passenger assistant
- Assisting passengers with disabilities
- Assisting passengers in wheelchairs
- Supervising Children and young people with special needs
- Working with adults who require care and supervision
If you would like more information on this course, or would like to discuss your organisations requirements please contact us.
I enjoy my volunteer role because the clients all really appreciate what we do.Janice Laing
Banffshire Partnership Ltd. is a Company Limited by Guarantee in Scotland. Reg No. 201922 Registered Office: 1A Cluny Square, Buckie, AB56 1AH.
Recognised as a Charity by the Inland Revenue. No. SCO29693.
Banffshire Partnership Ltd. is recognised as a Local Rural Partnership by the Scottish Executive.